- Former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff (prior IntLawGrrls posts here and here)
- Former NSA and CIA Director Michael Hayden, implicated in the warrantless wiretapping program (prior post)
- Former Vice Chair of Blackwater, the private security company accused of committing abuses in Iraq, Cofer Black. Black also has State Department and CIA experience (prior post)
- Pierre Prosper, former Ambassador at Large for War Crimes Issues.
- Christopher Burnham, former UN Under-Secretary General for Management and former DOS Under Secretary.
- Former US Ambassador to the UN Human Rights Commission, former Special Envoy to Sudan, and former Asst. Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs, Richard Williamson.
- Heritage Foundation Expert and former Assistant Secretary of State for International Organizations Affairs, Kim Holmes
1. Kerry Healey (left), former Lt. Governor of Massachusetts (when Romney was Governor) and Trustee of the American University of Afghanistan.
2. Paula Dobriansky (right), former Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs.
Tune in tomorrow for the foreign policy speech, which will be held in Charleston, S.C.