- Luis Moreno-Ocampo, Prosecutor, ICC;
- R. Nicholas Burns, The Sultan of Oman Professor of the Practice of International Relations, Harvard Kennedy School of Government;
- Sarah Leah Whitson, Executive Director, Middle East and North Africa Division, Human Rights Watch (below left);
- Dirk Vandewalle, Associate Professor of Government, Dartmouth College; and
- Philippa Thomas, Nieman Fellow, Harvard University & Foreign Correspondent, BBC (below right).
Registration to the Live Web Seminar is free. Registration and background materials are available on the IHL Research Initiative Portal.
This Seminar is part of a series of monthly live web seminars on contemporary challenges and dilemmas in humanitarian law and policy. The seminars are tailored to practitioners and policy makers. Since 2008, these events have provided a source of interactive professional dialogue at a global level for thousands of professionals engaged in humanitarian action around the world.